Are you in the process of switching dentists? Whether you’re dissatisfied with your current dentist or you’ve relocated to Bowmanville and are looking for a new practice, Longworth Dental is here for you. There are numerous reasons to choose us as your Courtice dentist in Bowmanville:
- Dentistry for kids
- General family dentist
- Preventive care
- Periodontal treatment
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Painless dentistry
- At-home/In-office whitening
- Tooth-colored bonding and filling
- Major restorations
- Oral cancer check
- In-house root canal treatment
- Emergency dentistry
New Patient Specials
We proudly accept new patients into our practice and look forward to making you feel like you are a valued member of our family. See our “Specials” section online for current and upcoming special discounts and prices exclusively for new patients. We are currently offering the Oral-B Genius Pro Exclusive Electric Toothbrush at the low price of $99, a terrific deal when compared with the manufacturer’s recommended price of $250. Your Oral-B Genius toothbrush comes complete with five brush heads, floss, mouthwash, toothpaste, a travel case and smartphone holder.
About Your First Visit
If it’s been some time since you’ve been in to see a dentist, you may feel apprehensive about having treatment performed. It’s only natural – many of our patients feel the same way. There are numerous ways to alleviate your fears and ensure an experience is relaxed and comfortable:
- Stop by Longworth Dental for a full practice tour – we’ll be happy to show you around!
- Get to know our front desk staff by name and let them get to know your family as well.
- Schedule a consultation with our Courtice dentist in Bowmanville. Your consultation visit is an excellent opportunity for you to ask questions, discuss your smile goals, and find out what we can do to help you achieve them.
- Browse our “Services” section online to learn more about the treatments we offer and the role they can play in creating a beautiful new smile you’ll want to show off.
- Read our five-star reviews to see how we measure up with other dental care providers in the area.
Child-Friendly Dental Care
If you have young children living at home, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to keep their smile healthy and beautiful. By bringing them in early, they will get accustomed to seeing the dentist – and even enjoy it. Plus, they will form the habits needed to maintain an excellent oral hygiene routine.
Affordable Dental Care For Your Entire Family
At Longworth Dental, patients of all ages trust us for calm, relaxed, and quality dental care. See us for all your preventive, restorative, and cosmetic treatments. We welcome walk-in patients and will be ready to respond if you find yourself in an emergency situation. Feel free to call us for professional advice while you’re on your way to our office.
Courtice Dentist Bowmanville
View Larger Map